Friday, January 30, 2009

I am just a girl....

I am just a girl standing in front of a man they call saviour.

In rags and ashamed I’m afraid to look at him in the eyes

I want to kiss his feet but I feel unworthy.

He wants to sit and talk to me, to love on me?

I lay my head in my hands and cover my face, how can this man love me?

Tears fall off my face and he wipes them away, he lifts my chin up and calls me Princess, Daughter of the king.

I have rags, stains and covered in dirt he wants to wash me clean and renew my heart

I have just met this man they call Saviour, but he has been In my heart for a very long time.

He loves me and makes me whole.

I don’t understand this grace because the world cannot give it; it’s a beautiful gift that I do not deserve.

He holds out his hand and we walk, we walk this road called life,

He is constantly smiling at me.

I have fallen in love with this man they call saviour.

He is beautiful and I adore him, his presence, his love, and his indescribable grace

I am his and he is mine, my king, my savior, my husband, my everything,

He is Jesus Christ the Messiah, the one I have been looking for.




No comments: