Thursday, January 15, 2009

So I'm laying on a hospital bed at this very moment as i write this,

I'm very impressed that I have my very own TV with Internet and I can make and receive phone calls with my very own personal number, high five, very nice

I'm not worried, although my mother is freaking out, I don't blame her, if I found my daughter collapsed on the floor I would be to.
It was weird, I woke up feeling perky went downstairs felt a big pop in my stomach then i was on the floor....then from that moment on I had severe pains so bad that I couldn't stand or move. So off to the hospital we go, I waited in the emergency ward for ages to be seen, then a good old family friend ended up examining me which was pretty awesome...and weird. Then I had a young student who looked like he just left high school wanting to stick a flipping cannula in my arm for a drip, usually I would say yes go for it but i freaked out a little and asked if a real doctor could do it, he ended up doing worse and failed twice to put it in me not to mention it really hurt and i may have said a very bad word....feeling very guilty.

I'm laying here eating my dinner, its quite good and i get ice-cream wahay

but i watch this woman across from me who has just been told she has cancer, unfortunately the don't tell her privately but simply pull the curtain over to tell her.
her family arrive and know nothing yet until she starts crying. it was awful, the curtain is closed but all you can hear is family tears. the doctor came back and explained everything to the woman, repeatedly apologising about the news.
i cant imagine what this woman and her family are going through, but i pray that GOD will do a miracle.
for doctors to tell news like this, i just couldn't do it. i would cry with my patients, i would pray with them.

let us pray for those who are sick and believe that GOD will bring healing in Jesus name.

1 comment:

Mikayla Joy Donovan said...

Ah becks....i love you so much!! You are in the hospital and your mind is turned toward others problems! Thats great! Love yo!