Monday, December 8, 2008

I think I almost fell off my chair

I was Reading Ephesians 1 earlier in 'the message' , I almost fell of my chair, seriously i was awestruck.

I ask- ask the God of our Master, Jesus Christ, the God of glory - to make you Intelligent and discerning in knowing him personally, your eyes focused and clear so that you can see exactly what he is calling you to do, grasp the immensity of this glorious way of life has for Christians, OH the utter extravagance of his work in us who trust him - endless energy, boundless strength!

what beautiful, sweet, powerful, anointed words, i couldn't resist i had to share this!

so my prayer for you is that these words will be spoken over you, that you will be intelligent and discerning to knowing him intimately and personally that your eyes will be focused and clear that you will know exactly what he has called you to be.
that you will grasp and grasp more the immensity and the excitement of the Christian life.
that you will be filled with endless energy and Boundless strength!

In Jesus name Amen!!!

2 comments:

tred said...

thanks for that becka :) i receive it.

Annie said...

Missing you Sweetie.....need more blogs!