Saturday, December 6, 2008

Things i've missed the most about Scotland











Yes this is my My favourite
Chips and curry sauce!! it was 10:30pm and i was craving chips and curry sauce so my lovely grandpa said he'll take me into town to the chippie, to add to my disaster All the chippies were closed, we drove around just to double check but nae luck mate! i was shocked! luckily the chip van stops on my street, YAS!!

this amazing Van looks a little like this and it made my day!




This morning my lovely mother made me a Scottish Breakfast yummy yummy,

and looks like this >

includes: black pudding, bacon, eggs, tatti scones (potato scones), sausage, fried mushroom, fried bread







better not eat many of these while i'm here

i've also missed my favourite drink Irn -Bru


Love the slogan: 'if it's not scottish it's craaaap!!











I've also missed these kind of people,





They sound better than they look ;)





























No comments: